January 21, 1985
Forest Service Chief Max Peterson comes to Casper, Wyo., and San Francisco, Calif., to speak about recreational user fees, logging subsidies and other controversial issues.
- Larry Glickfeld on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses
- Yue Li on On those who live and die along the border
- Shelley Stallings on Photos: Diving for delicacies
- Mark York on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Robert Hooper on Trekking across Colorado’s fragmented wildernesses