January 21, 1985
Forest Service Chief Max Peterson comes to Casper, Wyo., and San Francisco, Calif., to speak about recreational user fees, logging subsidies and other controversial issues.
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?