January 21, 1985
Forest Service Chief Max Peterson comes to Casper, Wyo., and San Francisco, Calif., to speak about recreational user fees, logging subsidies and other controversial issues.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive