The video is available free to community and nonprofit groups. Call the Alberton Community Coalition for Environmental Health at 406/728-7572, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ali Macalady
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle