A recently released Bureau of Land Management Draft EIS for wilderness within Owyhee Canyonlands in Oregon, Idaho and Nevada has sparked controversy. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.6/download-entire-issue
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized