A recently released Bureau of Land Management Draft EIS for wilderness within Owyhee Canyonlands in Oregon, Idaho and Nevada has sparked controversy. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.6/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?