By an overwhelming 62 percent margin, South Dakota voters passed an initiative that gives the people the "exclusive right" to approve or reject the disposal of all nuclear wastes within the state. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.23/download-entire-issue
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon