By an overwhelming 62 percent margin, South Dakota voters passed an initiative that gives the people the "exclusive right" to approve or reject the disposal of all nuclear wastes within the state. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.23/download-entire-issue
- Armin Gollannek on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- Marcia Ewell on National Park Service centennial shares limelight with scandals
- Todd McMahon on No Bikes in Wilderness. Period.
- Steve McCarthy on The end of coal is bringing a wrenching transition
- jim bolen on In Utah, the fight for a Bears Ears monument heats up