By an overwhelming 62 percent margin, South Dakota voters passed an initiative that gives the people the "exclusive right" to approve or reject the disposal of all nuclear wastes within the state. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.23/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?