By an overwhelming 62 percent margin, South Dakota voters passed an initiative that gives the people the "exclusive right" to approve or reject the disposal of all nuclear wastes within the state. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.23/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River