Allan Savory is the guru of a new kind of livestock grazing, anxious to tell the world that many of the present 'truths' about range management are not only wrong and contributing to the economic collapse of ranching, but steering the world to the precipice of environmental disaster. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.14/download-entire-issue
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog
- DR on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?