Allan Savory is the guru of a new kind of livestock grazing, anxious to tell the world that many of the present 'truths' about range management are not only wrong and contributing to the economic collapse of ranching, but steering the world to the precipice of environmental disaster. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/16.14/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?