The report, Forestry Operations in Western Oregon, Bureau of Land Management, (94-I-359) is available from the Office of Inspector General, 1849 C St. N.W., Room MS 5341, Washington, DC 20240 (202/208-4356).
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River