The report, Forestry Operations in Western Oregon, Bureau of Land Management, (94-I-359) is available from the Office of Inspector General, 1849 C St. N.W., Room MS 5341, Washington, DC 20240 (202/208-4356).
- Millie Carson on Trump’s Cabinet choices reflect deep Koch influence
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists