The State of Montana and the Bonneville Power Administration seem to have agreed on the route for the final segment of BPA's twin, 500-kilovolt transmission lines across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.6/download-entire-issue
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires
- James Shepherd on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- John DeVoe on Mapping fish die-offs in warming waters