The State of Montana and the Bonneville Power Administration seem to have agreed on the route for the final segment of BPA's twin, 500-kilovolt transmission lines across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.6/download-entire-issue
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho