The Linowes Commission, born of Congressional dissatisfaction with Secretary James Watt's approach to coal leasing, is pushing for changes in laws and procedures that will allow the federal government to make leasing more attractive. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.24/download-entire-issue
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands