The Linowes Commission, born of Congressional dissatisfaction with Secretary James Watt's approach to coal leasing, is pushing for changes in laws and procedures that will allow the federal government to make leasing more attractive. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.24/download-entire-issue
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators