Wyoming is helping America rid itself of the natural gas bubble. For more than a month now the state has let well owners flare $40,000 to $70,000 worth of natural gas a day. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.17/download-entire-issue
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution