Although the passage of the Clean Air Act in 1970 created higher demand for low-sulfur coal, quadrupling Western coal production in a decade, the 1980s acid rain legislation won't have the same effect. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.17/download-entire-issue
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River