Although the passage of the Clean Air Act in 1970 created higher demand for low-sulfur coal, quadrupling Western coal production in a decade, the 1980s acid rain legislation won't have the same effect. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.17/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day