Although the passage of the Clean Air Act in 1970 created higher demand for low-sulfur coal, quadrupling Western coal production in a decade, the 1980s acid rain legislation won't have the same effect. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.17/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?