Trickery and half-truths are what the nuclear industry and its appendages fed to America's journalists for several decades. It used journalists to tell America that nuclear power was perfectly safe, run by well-trained technicians, and would provide the nation with endless amounts of very cheap energy. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.16/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day