Responding to an administrative appeal from three Montana conservation groups, the Forest Service has agreed to block construction of the Bonneville Power Administration's Colstrip transmission line across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.14/download-entire-issue
- Tom Darnell on Four charts that show how public land is good for rural areas
- Mark Rozman on Ranch Diaries: Should we name the animals we raise to eat?
- Mark Rozman on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Carmen Macdonald on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?