Responding to an administrative appeal from three Montana conservation groups, the Forest Service has agreed to block construction of the Bonneville Power Administration's Colstrip transmission line across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.14/download-entire-issue
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River
- Dale Lockwood on Rural cops get militarized