Responding to an administrative appeal from three Montana conservation groups, the Forest Service has agreed to block construction of the Bonneville Power Administration's Colstrip transmission line across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.14/download-entire-issue
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?