Responding to an administrative appeal from three Montana conservation groups, the Forest Service has agreed to block construction of the Bonneville Power Administration's Colstrip transmission line across western Montana. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.14/download-entire-issue
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Gary Beverly on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?
- John Worlock on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Todd Vogel/Iversen on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point