Although the Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 prohibits the taking of Indian artifacts, each year countless pieces of thousand-year-old Anasazi pottery are taken home as souvenirs. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.13/download-entire-issue
- Richard Crow on An interview with the first African-American president of the Sierra Club
- Richard Crow on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Tom Darnell on After one record-setting wildfire, a Washington county prepares for more
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico