Although the Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979 prohibits the taking of Indian artifacts, each year countless pieces of thousand-year-old Anasazi pottery are taken home as souvenirs. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.13/download-entire-issue
- Regina Johnson on Rep. Rob Bishop is chipping away at Theodore Roosevelt's legacy
- Andy Grosland on Sugar Pine Mine, the other standoff
- Andy Grosland on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Melissa McDowell on I have a lot in common with the Bundys. Here's what I'd like to say to them.
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution