Senators from Idaho, Washington and Oregon have joined forces to try to head off a massive default on timber sale contracts which some timber industry experts say could wipe out as much as 25 percent of the lumber production capacity in Oregon and Northern California alone. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.10/download-entire-issue
- John H Marble on The view from the top of the food chain
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Kate Schimel on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Doug Pineo on Ducks Unlimited fires writer over stream access fracas
- Stephen/Kathlee Martinek on The life of a once-lost dog