Senators from Idaho, Washington and Oregon have joined forces to try to head off a massive default on timber sale contracts which some timber industry experts say could wipe out as much as 25 percent of the lumber production capacity in Oregon and Northern California alone. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.10/download-entire-issue
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day