Senators from Idaho, Washington and Oregon have joined forces to try to head off a massive default on timber sale contracts which some timber industry experts say could wipe out as much as 25 percent of the lumber production capacity in Oregon and Northern California alone. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/15.10/download-entire-issue
- Cherilyn Eagar on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Waddell on How do we define climate pollution's cost to society?
- Steve McCarthy on Graphic: The hidden connections of the Sagebrush Insurgency
- Stu Williams on How a huge Arizona mining deal was passed — and could be revoked
- Richard Reinaker on No, federal land transfers are not in the Constitution