The public comment period for listing the lynx ends Nov. 16. For information call Lori Nordstrom at the Fish and Wildlife Service in Helena, Mont., at 406/449-5225, ext. 208. Send comments to U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Lynx), 100 North Park, Suite 320, Helena, MT 59601.
* Mark Matthews
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- Arnold Weissberg on Ranch Diaries: Building community in the middle of nowhere
- Steve Snyder on Only 40 years ago, the Earth got its day