The public comment period for listing the lynx ends Nov. 16. For information call Lori Nordstrom at the Fish and Wildlife Service in Helena, Mont., at 406/449-5225, ext. 208. Send comments to U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Lynx), 100 North Park, Suite 320, Helena, MT 59601.
* Mark Matthews
- Brad Bardwell on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- David W Hamilton on The bid for Bears Ears
- David W Hamilton on Comb Ridge parcel sold to highest bidder
- David R Smith DVM on Ranch Diaries: Two years into Triangle P Cattle, we’re coming into our own
- Robert Atkins on The bid for Bears Ears