Along with a gradual shift to appropriate technologies there must be a broad commitment to task-sharing and equity in employment so that women do not get shuffled once again to the bottom of the social deck. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/14.14/download-entire-issue
- Richard Crow on An interview with the first African-American president of the Sierra Club
- Richard Crow on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- Tom Darnell on After one record-setting wildfire, a Washington county prepares for more
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico