Along with a gradual shift to appropriate technologies there must be a broad commitment to task-sharing and equity in employment so that women do not get shuffled once again to the bottom of the social deck. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/14.14/download-entire-issue
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Gary Beverly on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?
- John Worlock on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Todd Vogel/Iversen on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point