October 2, 1981
Excerpts from Edward Abbey's introduction to a new edition of Henry David Thoreau's Walden, plus articles on industrial revenue bonds, James Watt and more.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation