Two writers debate whether the U.S. should become more self-sufficient in its extraction of minerals critical to industry. Download entire issue to view this article: http://www.hcn.org/issues/13.17/download-entire-issue
- Richard Crow on Freeway closure by flash flood should teach us a lesson
- Sarah Tory on Illegal bike trails and a Forest Service crackdown divide a town
- Greg Graves on Can human judgment handle avalanches?
- John W Stephens on Ranch Diaries: How to coexist with wild animals
- Ryan Stevenson on Can human judgment handle avalanches?