May 29, 1981
The U.S. Department of Energy makes so many secret shipments of nuclear weapons components each year that there are a likely a dozen or more convoys on the road on some days.
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington