May 29, 1981
The U.S. Department of Energy makes so many secret shipments of nuclear weapons components each year that there are a likely a dozen or more convoys on the road on some days.
- William Brooks on Go ahead, control my guns
- Gus Dizerega on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Joe Cosentino on Evicted by climate change
- Harold Johnson on Right-wing militant charged for planting a bomb at BLM building
- Mark Rozman on Study finds surprising source of Colorado River water supply