I read with disgust the story by Electa Draper about the "sheep war" outside Durango, Colo. (HCN, 3/30/98). Prohibiting sheep in southwestern Colorado is like prohibiting toy poodles in Northbrook, Ill. The anti-sheep neighbors had better move back to Northbrook or perhaps try Beverly Hills or Jackson Hole, Wyo.
I also raise border collies, and they are a lot smarter than those neighbors; in fact, they had better watch out or the border collies will be working them the way their lawyers are!
- Heather Brenner on Rural counties to lose the most from defunded lands programs
- Louis F Good on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Warren Anderson on Canadian water for California’s drought?
- Joel Barnes on Navajo election shakes up Grand Canyon development plans
- Louis F Good on Oath Keepers show up for a public lands dispute in Oregon