I read with disgust the story by Electa Draper about the "sheep war" outside Durango, Colo. (HCN, 3/30/98). Prohibiting sheep in southwestern Colorado is like prohibiting toy poodles in Northbrook, Ill. The anti-sheep neighbors had better move back to Northbrook or perhaps try Beverly Hills or Jackson Hole, Wyo.
I also raise border collies, and they are a lot smarter than those neighbors; in fact, they had better watch out or the border collies will be working them the way their lawyers are!
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation