Johns Hopkins University Press, 2715 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218-4319. Hardcover: $49.95; paperback: $25.95. Illustrated with black-and-white photos and maps, 448 pages.
- Shelley Ellis on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- Jan Hearthstone on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Tiffy Squid on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists
- Richard Clough on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists