Redmond, a minister, credits his victory to a strong stand on family values. But a large turnout for Green Party candidate Carol Miller, who took 17 percent of the vote, also helped him beat Democrat Eric Serna in a district where Democrats outnumber Republicans 2-to-1. Serna received 40 percent of the vote, Redmond 43 percent.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation