Redmond, a minister, credits his victory to a strong stand on family values. But a large turnout for Green Party candidate Carol Miller, who took 17 percent of the vote, also helped him beat Democrat Eric Serna in a district where Democrats outnumber Republicans 2-to-1. Serna received 40 percent of the vote, Redmond 43 percent.
- Mark York on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Greg Arnold on New allegations of sexual harassment in Yosemite, Yellowstone
- Sophia Bogner on Tribes win one fight, lose another in pipeline protest
- Carolyn Poissant on Top 10 reasons not to move to Bozeman
- G M Ferguson on An electric-power giant is poised to fail