For more information, contact the Right to Know Network (RTKNET at http://www.rtk.net); the National Library of Medicine at 301/496-6531; The Working Notes on Community Right-To-Know, Paul Orum, editor, at 202/544-9586 or e-mail, ORUMP@RTK.NET; the Mineral Policy Center, Washington D.C., 202/887-1872; Jerry Cooper, spokesman for ASARCO, 212/510-1810; or the National Mining Association, 202/861-2800.
- Helen Neufeld on Critics see GOP wildfire bill as attack on environmental protections
- Larry Bullock on The Latest: Wild Mexican wolf pups born in Sierra Madre
- Bruce Vojtecky on A day on the river that ended in a death
- Larry Bullock on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- stuart polack on bobcat kill