The nonprofit Grand Canyon Trust, which commissioned the random telephone survey, notes that Native American households were underrepresented because few have phones. A free copy of the 22-page survey ($2 postage) can be ordered from the trust's headquarters at 520/774-7488.
- dan bosch on Suckers for gold
- Tom Darnell on Will public-lands ranchers pay more for grazing?
- Alan Stevens on Private property blocks access to public lands
- Linda VanFossan on California has one year of water left: Hype or reality?
- Joseph Yannuzzi on Sportsmen’s bill aims to open inaccessible public lands