For a copy of the 53-page, Federal Lands Payment Programs in the Columbia River Basin, send $5 to the Wilderness Society, Northern Rockies Regional Office, 105 W. Main St., Suite E, Bozeman, MT 59715 (406/586-1600 or fax 406/586-4700).
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Wesley Glassgow on What Standing Rock meant for those who took part
- Greg Lind on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Kele Lampe on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red
- Angela Sondenaa on Why we need condors in eastern Oregon