Climate Change and the West
The staff of High Country News discuss the 44th president’s impact on the West’s land, energy and the environment.
Environmentalists on both sides of the border are gauging Canada’s commitment to the Paris Agreement.
Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke evokes Roosevelt, but his record has veered away from environmental protection.
Keeping track of rulemaking, policy decisions and other last actions before the Trump administration’s inauguration.
- Wesley Rolley on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- HReading on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- William M Phillips on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Steve Snyder on California’s recent rains won’t fix its other, very big problem
- Kyle Gardner on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators