Climate Change and the West
The Montana Farmers Union is fighting political polarization with pragmatic discussions about how to adapt and what to expect.
Scientists are trying to understand what’s released from the nation’s biggest energy producing regions.
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
- jord hol on Climate showdown on the Willamette in Oregon
- Joel Dugdale on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Meg Scherch-Peterson on Shell’s giving up drilling in the Arctic Ocean. Now what?
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund