Climate Change and the West
Flooding a dry riverbed restored vegetation, but released significant amounts of methane and carbon dioxide.
Government regulations forced the Yup’ik to give up their semi-nomadic existence. Now, the land where they settled is vanishing.
- Robert Krantz on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness
- Robert Krantz on Stop the rock-stacking
- Renee Dixon on Stop the rock-stacking
- LaOnda Clark on Photos: A protest over imprisoned ranchers becomes an occupation of a wildlife refuge
- Daniel Greenstadt on Biking bill is a smokescreen for opening up wilderness