Climate Change and the West
The staff of High Country News discuss the 44th president’s impact on the West’s land, energy and the environment.
Environmentalists on both sides of the border are gauging Canada’s commitment to the Paris Agreement.
Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke evokes Roosevelt, but his record has veered away from environmental protection.
Keeping track of rulemaking, policy decisions and other last actions before the Trump administration’s inauguration.
- Shelley Stallings on Colorado’s controversial plan to kill predators
- Thomas Arvensis on Real reporting for a divided country
- David W Hamilton on With more monuments, Republican backlash mounts
- David W Hamilton on Real reporting for a divided country
- Mark Rozman on Trump’s Interior pick confounds conservationists