Climate Change and the West
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
While Oregon and Washington broil, the Southwest and Southern Rockies enjoy a welcome reprieve of moisture
Candidate for Democratic nomination tells Republican presidential hopefuls to heed scientists on global warming.
- Kip Dunn on Utah's Supreme Court delivers a victory for immigrant rights
- Jim Scarborough on Environmentalists on both sides of the border eye Canadian election
- Tony Chiaviello on A trail runner defends his right to public lands
- Steve Snyder on The Colorado River’s desalination plant is on its last legs
- Art Anderson on Can the pope bridge the climate divide?