Climate Change and the West
The staff of High Country News discuss the 44th president’s impact on the West’s land, energy and the environment.
Environmentalists on both sides of the border are gauging Canada’s commitment to the Paris Agreement.
Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke evokes Roosevelt, but his record has veered away from environmental protection.
Keeping track of rulemaking, policy decisions and other last actions before the Trump administration’s inauguration.
- Herb & Dale Simmons on One Way to Save the Wolf? Hunt It.
- Giles Goat-Boy on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Old mines still plague Montana's Clark Fork
- Kate Schimel on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations