Climate Change and the West
State attorney general may challenge the emissions limit, though a top state environment official supports it.
The Supreme Court wants the Environmental Protection Agency to weigh human health against costs to industry.
While Oregon and Washington broil, the Southwest and Southern Rockies enjoy a welcome reprieve of moisture
Candidate for Democratic nomination tells Republican presidential hopefuls to heed scientists on global warming.
- Robert Hooper on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Mark Rozman on As Lake Mead sinks, states agree to more drastic water cuts
- Nicholas Sund on A millennial mayor and his timber town
- Don Bertolette on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’
- David Orr on No, national parks are not America’s ‘best idea’