Climate Change and the West
A wildland firefighter reflects on joys and sorrows of her fighting career, and on why she's leaving the field.
Despite the governor's attempts to reduce driving, Utah transportation officials are proposing yet another major roadway in the greater Salt Lake area.
After seeing a talk by climate activist Tim DeChristopher, the author wonders: which energy source is the lesser of many evils?
Sailors' journals detailing the weather of voyages past could improve the accuracy of climate models' projections of the future.
Sarah Gilman and KDNK's Nelson Harvey talk about why environmentalists in certain communities are divided about the appropriate way to address climate change.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep