Climate Change and the West
The staff of High Country News discuss the 44th president’s impact on the West’s land, energy and the environment.
Environmentalists on both sides of the border are gauging Canada’s commitment to the Paris Agreement.
Montana Rep. Ryan Zinke evokes Roosevelt, but his record has veered away from environmental protection.
Keeping track of rulemaking, policy decisions and other last actions before the Trump administration’s inauguration.
- Larry Glickfeld on How many Westerners does the Affordable Care Act cover?
- David W Hamilton on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Dale Lockwood on Five reasons to be optimistic about climate change
- Ray Nelson on Go ahead, wander your way
- Jim Bolen on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations