Sign up for the HCNU classroom program
Professors and students tell us that HCN is a tremendous resource for their classes and collegiate study. Simply fill out the form below and receive for FREE:
- 8 issues per semester (delivered in bulk to the mailing address)
- An email to the professor the week of the issue, noting the table of contents and the upcoming stories -- for planning purposes
- Access to HCN digital archives -- a rich 44-year history or High Country News
- Access to our HCN librarian to aggregate story lists for concentrated study of a topic
If you have any issues with this form, please contact our HCNU classroom program coordinator Gretchen King.
- Joan E. Miller on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Warren Anderson on An ardent defender of North Dakota's badlands wonders if it's time to leave
- Jim Scarborough on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?
- on Feds opt not to list Mono Basin sage grouse
- Chase Gunnell on Will the Northwest Forest Plan come undone?