Sign up for the HCNU classroom program
Professors and students tell us that HCN is a tremendous resource for their classes and collegiate study. Simply fill out the form below and receive for FREE:
- 8 issues per semester (delivered in bulk to the mailing address)
- An email to the professor the week of the issue, noting the table of contents and the upcoming stories -- for planning purposes
- Access to HCN digital archives -- a rich 45-year history of High Country News
- Access to our HCN librarian to aggregate story lists for concentrated study of a topic
If you have any issues with this form, please contact our HCNU classroom program coordinator Gretchen King.
- George Winters on What Mt. Hood’s fading summer ski season means
- John F Mijer on Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Gary Beverly on Does optimism have a place in Western water politics?
- John Worlock on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point
- Todd Vogel/Iversen on Endurance runners in the Grand Canyon are missing the point