This intense fire was set by Forest Service fire managers over the objection of local managers and residents. It burned Old Growth and created accelerated erosion but did nothing to stop the wildfire burning miles away.
- Michael Welsh on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- Bob Laybourn on Considering historical correctness in New Mexico
- William R DeJager on Wolf pups, and the return of wild wonder
- Brad Bergstrom on Did Obama's Interior hobble the Endangered Species Act?
- Dwayne Meadows on Idaho’s sewer system is the Snake River