This week's featured reader photo is one of the entries to our current photo contest, The People of the West. You can enter your photos that capture the West's people to this contest until May 9, 2010. Check out our contests page for more information on this and other writing and photography contests celebrating HCN's 40th anniversary.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?