We might be a little premature in posting this photo, in April, since it represents the Tetons in August. But it's such a lovely picture, and gives us something to look forward to: long summer days with beautiful views. It's great to live in the West. Add your photos to our Flickr pool; we pick one a week to feature on the Grange blog.
- Carl Reese on Five Western waterways worse than the orange Animas
- Steve Snyder on The Endangered Species Act's biggest experiment
- Ray Ring on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- Wayne L Hare on Dispatch from a medic on the North Star Fire in Washington
- Tom McCall on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought