We might be a little premature in posting this photo, in April, since it represents the Tetons in August. But it's such a lovely picture, and gives us something to look forward to: long summer days with beautiful views. It's great to live in the West. Add your photos to our Flickr pool; we pick one a week to feature on the Grange blog.
- Patrick Kelly on Coastal urbanization could boost biodiversity
- Mark York on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation
- Bob Macgregor on The fading grandeur of the Glen Canyon Dam
- Bob Macgregor on A tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Sara Walsh on Getting over the ‘taboo’ in a gun-rights conversation