Like most Americans, I can't say I know much about the governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin.
But I have read that during her relatively brief tenure, she's been a reformer who fought to raise taxes on oil companies, and then used the money to distribute $1,200 checks to Alaska residents.
This could be a winning tactic for the GOP ticket if they promise to do this on a national scale, but for some reason, I suspect it won't be part of the platform.
- Regina Johnson on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Charles Fox on Grass-fed beef can be good 365 days a year
- Rex Johnson Jr on How to pass a wilderness bill in 2014
- April Warwick on Sweeping new rule for Alaska's predator control
- David Lichtenstein on The paradox of the housing boom and bust