If you haven't read Rebecca Clarren's excellent HCN cover story on the West's immigrant dairy workers and the on-the-job dangers they face, do it now! If you have read it and want to learn more, you should check out the story's hefty (and heavy) sidebar: A comprehensive list of deaths and injuries in the West's dairies spanning the last six and a half years. Click on the pink listings to see original accident reports and investigations.
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation
- guy zoellner on A young mule stringer helps keep a dying profession alive