From the Blogs
BLM shares names of companies that nominated parcels for oil and gas leasing. It's a win for transparency. Sort of.
A "symbiotic relationship" between natural gas and renewables has yet to make as much headway as hoped.
Do agreements to shut down units at two of the West's biggest plants signal the end of the dirty fuel?
A Salt Lake City suburb decides whether to risk chemicals in its drinking water, or pay to clean it up
A failed development in northwestern New Mexico highlights the severe need for housing on the Navajo Nation
Recent strides (and losses) in the oil and gas regulatory world underscore the importance of public engagement
The Interior Secretary nominee's background sets her apart from the vast majority of previous Secretaries. Is that good?
A proposed rule to protect groundwater from copper mines suffers at the environment department's hands
- David DuBois on What will become of the backcountry in Utah’s Wasatch?
- Dennis Jones on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Peter Sandrock on Reflecting on the tragedy of the young 'invincibles'
- Roy Frybarger on Colorado, other Western states support Syrian refugee program
- Julia Duin on Charles Bowden on The War Next Door