Items by Wendy Keefover-Ring
Nevada's Wildlife Commission wants to use funds meant for conservation to kill predators, despite ample evidence that carnivores are necessary for the health of all wildlife.
Lisa Upson and Wendy Keefover-Ring believe that Wildlife Services’ predator control program is ugly, ineffective, inhumane and indiscriminate.
- Tim McKimmie on Dear Forest Service: Today’s John Muir shoots video
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West