Items by Wendy Keefover-Ring
Nevada's Wildlife Commission wants to use funds meant for conservation to kill predators, despite ample evidence that carnivores are necessary for the health of all wildlife.
Lisa Upson and Wendy Keefover-Ring believe that Wildlife Services’ predator control program is ugly, ineffective, inhumane and indiscriminate.
- Ricardo Small on In Arizona, the people move ahead of the politicians
- Dean Nyffeler on New data released on violent threats to federal employees
- John Crosse on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- John Worlock on The U.S.’s only rare-earth mine files for bankruptcy
- Andy Grosland on The pain thief of Spokane