Items by Wendy Keefover-Ring
Nevada's Wildlife Commission wants to use funds meant for conservation to kill predators, despite ample evidence that carnivores are necessary for the health of all wildlife.
Lisa Upson and Wendy Keefover-Ring believe that Wildlife Services’ predator control program is ugly, ineffective, inhumane and indiscriminate.
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators