Items by Wendy Keefover-Ring
Nevada's Wildlife Commission wants to use funds meant for conservation to kill predators, despite ample evidence that carnivores are necessary for the health of all wildlife.
Lisa Upson and Wendy Keefover-Ring believe that Wildlife Services’ predator control program is ugly, ineffective, inhumane and indiscriminate.
- Renee DeMartin on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?
- David Morgan on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Harvey H Reading on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Jerry King on In Washington, the 'necessity defense' on trial alongside activists
- Tim Parmly on Should coyote hunting contests be banned?