Items by Traci J. Macnamara
John Nichols’ latest novel tells the story of an aging writer who wants to climb one last peak to redeem his mistakes and restore his relationship with his children.
Two new books tackle the mystery of Everett Ruess, who vanished somewhere in the Four Corners region in 1934.
Laura Bell's new memoir, Claiming Ground, tells of her years spent working as a Wyoming sheepherder.
- Guy Durrant on Giving thanks and looking forward
- Sarah Gilman on Closure of federal sheep facility would be a victory for grizzlies
- Gretchen King on Sage grouse found walking through Wyoming underpass
- Robb Cadwell on We can do our part to defuse the West
- Robb Cadwell on Wyoming grapples with how to fund wildlife conservation