Items by Traci J. Macnamara
John Nichols’ latest novel tells the story of an aging writer who wants to climb one last peak to redeem his mistakes and restore his relationship with his children.
Two new books tackle the mystery of Everett Ruess, who vanished somewhere in the Four Corners region in 1934.
Laura Bell's new memoir, Claiming Ground, tells of her years spent working as a Wyoming sheepherder.
- Carol Bartlett on Montana farmers start talking climate change
- G M Ferguson on What's the matter with New Mexico
- Wade Nelson on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Frank matyus on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- William Bryan on Scientists strengthen link between climate change and drought