Items by Tom Domek
Small-animal veterinarian Sharon Senezcko has become a fierce advocate for South Dakota’s mountain lions
District Ranger Bill Perry, who led the effort to help restore endangered black-footed ferrets, is leaving South Dakota’s Buffalo Gap National Grassland for a job in Washington, D.C.
The new Minuteman Missile National Historic Site in South Dakota will teach visitors about the Cold War and its once-top secret weaponry.
- The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands
- Latest: California fracking companies inject protected aquifers with wastewater
- Obama's preemptive strike to reform Endangered Species Act
- Wyoming trespass law is the latest in grazing battle
- Sightseeing at an open pit mine in Arizona copper country
- Bette Korber on The Los Angeles wetland wars
- Garrett Allen on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Robb Cadwell on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Amy & Chris Gulick on The view from 31,000 feet: A philosopher looks at fracking
- Richard H Ernst on The taxpayer money that fuels federal land transfer demands