Items by Todd Hinnen
University of Montana economist Thomas Michael Power says the mining reform bill proposed by Rep. Nick Rahall will help the West economically.
A mining reform implemented by Congress and enforced by the BLM causes miners to abandon 50 percent of their claims.
- Wendy Beye on Another Yellowstone River oil spill
- Harvey H Reading on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep
- irene gilbert on Critical mule deer research relies on fundraising
- Micaela Fischer on The Unusual Occupation at Utah’s Book Cliffs
- Larry Bullock on Wyoming grazing dispute threatens bighorn sheep