Items by Todd Hinnen
University of Montana economist Thomas Michael Power says the mining reform bill proposed by Rep. Nick Rahall will help the West economically.
A mining reform implemented by Congress and enforced by the BLM causes miners to abandon 50 percent of their claims.
- Kent Schoberle on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Rich & Terry Fairbanks on Rural communities in the West need a fair shake
- on Jim Deacon, pioneering desert fish biologist, dies
- Larry Bullock on Ranch Diaries: A New Mexico cattle company is born
- Randy Piper on Bark beetle kill leads to more severe fires, right? Well, maybe