Items by Todd Hinnen
University of Montana economist Thomas Michael Power says the mining reform bill proposed by Rep. Nick Rahall will help the West economically.
A mining reform implemented by Congress and enforced by the BLM causes miners to abandon 50 percent of their claims.
- Lowell Jones on Pot growers put huge energy demand on the grid
- Denise Fort on Why are Western attorneys general going rogue?
- Mike Sennett on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators
- Pat Munday on The Greatest Generation at its worst
- Charles Fox on Looking back on a century of poisoning predators