Items by Tay Wiles
A federal felony complaint reveals that the feds are continuing to investigate extremism on public lands.
Dozens of high-profile former federal employees sign a letter urging Congress to address Sagebrush Insurgency threats.
Whether grazing on public land is a ‘right’ or a ‘privilege’ is one of the region’s most contentious issues. Here’s why.
The rancher still has influence in some circles, and has seen zero repercussions for trespass cattle and unpaid fees.
With the average age of farmers still rising, grants to help out newbies don't get to the root of the problem.
- Jim Bolen on Land transfer battles rage on, county by county
- Jim Bolen on We should be proud of delisting grizzlies
- Mike Carnall on How Utah coal interests helped push a secret plan to export coal from California
- John F Mijer on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems
- Thomas Arvensis on There’s no Brexit from our climate problems