Items by Steve Rumsey
Michael McCloskey’s autobiography, In the Thick of It: My Life in the Sierra Club, covers four decades of his life and work as an environmentalist
Douglas Preston’s fast-moving thriller Tyrannosaur Canyon is perfect summer escape reading for anyone who loves adventure, intrigue and romance – especially served up with dinosaur fossils
- Barbara Ullian on How to love a weird and perfect wilderness
- John Wahoff on It’s not the Wild West anymore. Look before you shoot.
- Tom Kinnane on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report
- Gerald Burton on Back to civics class: 10 things to know about Standing Rock
- Steve Snyder on Missing science, disagreement surrounds fracking report