Items by Steve Rumsey
Michael McCloskey’s autobiography, In the Thick of It: My Life in the Sierra Club, covers four decades of his life and work as an environmentalist
Douglas Preston’s fast-moving thriller Tyrannosaur Canyon is perfect summer escape reading for anyone who loves adventure, intrigue and romance – especially served up with dinosaur fossils
- Andrew Sipocz on The great salmon compromise
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?