Items by Stephen Trimble
Natural history teaches us how rapidly and irrevocably the world can change -- a fact we should bear in mind as we enter the new, human-dominated era some scientists call the Anthropocene.
Why not use the talents of unemployed photographers and other artistic types in a kind of Creative Conservation Corps?
Western writers offer a generous and inspired list of recommended reading for the president-elect, including a diverse collection of fiction and nonfiction.
Photographer Stephen Trimble offers suggestions for how citizens and communities can reinvent their relationship with the Western landscape.
- Thomas Arvensis on Analyst: FBI let Malheur militants save face to end occupation
- Robert Parker on Sagebrush Insurgency connections
- Wayne L Hare on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs
- Robert Jordan on New leader steps up for the American Lands Council
- Carrie Casagram on The rise of the Sagebrush Sheriffs