Items by Sarah Gilman
While Oregon and Washington broil, the Southwest and Southern Rockies enjoy a welcome reprieve of moisture
As climate change sends bears searching for calories, new research suggests there's no substitute for seals.
How a gigantic federal bureaucracy is positioning itself to manage resources at a “landscape” level.
- Verne House on Gold King Mine water was headed for the Animas, anyway
- Irene Schmidt on A tense confrontation on a quiet Montana road
- Russ McCollum on What we've lost in the Methow Valley wildfires
- James Shepherd on Is Yucca Mountain back on the table?
- John DeVoe on Mapping fish die-offs in warming waters