Items by Russell Sadler
Buyer’s remorse is strong in Oregon, where Measure 37 has sparked a developer’s feeding frenzy that has Oregonians’ heads spinning
The writer says "I told you so" to all the people who thought land-use regulations had gone too far. Now, it looks like anarchy in Oregon.
The writer says a study of salvage logging by graduate students has shaken up both the conventional wisdom and Oregon State University
The writer says Alaska is no different from the West: It wants as much federal money as possible and no interference
- Mark Rozman on As Trump takes power, the House targets regulations
- Jonathan Thompson on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Wesley Glassgow on What Standing Rock meant for those who took part
- Greg Lind on Was the Bears Ears designation a victory?
- Kele Lampe on Inauguration day in a county that flipped blue to red