Items by Russ Doty
LED light bulbs will light up your life -- and reduce the need for new, polluting coal power plants.
Forward-thinking towns and cities are lighting their streets with LEDs -- light-emitting diodes -- that save both energy and money.
Russ Doty worries that neither presidential candidate is wary enough about nuclear power and radioactive waste disposal.
Russ Doty believes that the best Christmas gift you can give yourself is to lay aside your cynicism for a while.
- Josh Zaffos on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- MIKE CHIROPOLOS on Renewable energy on tribal lands stalls out
- Dana Lang on The real Washington vampire story
- Dana Lang on The Quileute Reservation copes with tourists brought by "Twilight"
- William Mullane on How right-wing emigrants conquered North Idaho