Items by Russ Doty
LED light bulbs will light up your life -- and reduce the need for new, polluting coal power plants.
Forward-thinking towns and cities are lighting their streets with LEDs -- light-emitting diodes -- that save both energy and money.
Russ Doty worries that neither presidential candidate is wary enough about nuclear power and radioactive waste disposal.
Russ Doty believes that the best Christmas gift you can give yourself is to lay aside your cynicism for a while.
- Kyle Klain on Enough is enough at the Glen Canyon Recreation Area
- Mary Sojourner on Rants from the Hill: Desert Insomnia
- Mary Sojourner on Solace at the end of Homer Spit
- Jennafer Waggoner-Yellowhorse on Why are Hopi rangers impounding sheep at Black Mesa?
- Emma Drew on What’s in the water in Woods Cross?